unholydarkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
unholydarkness

ip:unholydarkness.no-ip.biz

HomePortailLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to all the lovers of unholy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lil kid

to all the lovers of unholy Empty
PostSubject: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 am

I was a co-owner of unholy darkness, some of you might know me. lil kid. I really want the server to go up and so do many outher people. If you want this server to be up then post a comment and say so or say yes, but befor you do say yes, that yes means that if you bug any staff member, might it be mod or the owner himself, i will ban/mute you. Just folow the rules be nice and have fun if we need staff we will let you know! and to mod switch. we all know this server might be a royal pain in the ass. but come on, this server rock! and to all you haters that say no, you dont want the server back up, then to you i have one thing to say.

leave this site and go far, far away!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
mod switch
Admin
mod switch

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 pm

bro it really helps that you all still back me up after about 2 years i think and well i think its time someone pick a server get it coded up for unholydarkness and send it to the web ill download and post agian when its time and this is all of your chrismas presents as well as mine cuz i miss you guys and tha good old days and like i said get it coded and send Very Happy talk to you later guys/girls cheers king

love,
Mod Switch king Cool
Back to top Go down
https://unholydarkness.darkbb.com
Fox

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:25 am

yes! I'd love if we could get this server up again after this long, of course i won't bug any staff or do anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
lil kid

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm

happy face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Happy faces all around Very Happy haha, has mod said anything about a time yet?
Back to top Go down
lil kid

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:12 pm

no posts about server time yet

sad face Sad
Back to top Go down
Fox

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 pm

well i'm gonna keep posting on this every day until we hear back haha, so what's new?
Back to top Go down
mod switch
Admin
mod switch

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:50 pm

need sever coded
Back to top Go down
https://unholydarkness.darkbb.com
Fox

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm good with anything in game, however i'm not a very good coder, sorry mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to all the lovers of unholy   to all the lovers of unholy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to all the lovers of unholy
Page 1 of 1